By entering the Bristol Property Live competition in issue 471, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- To enter please email email@example.com with BPL471 in the subject line before April 30th.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Valley Fest Ltd. Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Multiple entries per household and individual are accepted, but only one prize will be distributed.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date: for receipt of entries is April 30th
- The winner: The winner will be chosen at random.
- The Prize: A Pair of Adult Weekend tickets to Valley Fest 2021
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- If any promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Valley Fest Ltd which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the written directions of any relevant authority.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Valley Fest Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.