[cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”50″ data_color=”second” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_width=”boxed”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
Valley Fest Sustainability Policy
We work hard to be as sustainable a festival as possible. As organic farmers, the land is dear to our hearts and we work hard to protect it. These are the following measures we take towards sustainability:
- Local/regional food traders – our traders serve food made from regionally sourced ingredients and organic where possible. We work in partnership with other likeminded organic companies and organisations.
- Plastics – we have banished all single use plastic bottles from the site and encourage our audience to bring their own water bottles. We have partnered with Bristol Water to offer additional drinking water points and sell re-useable bottles.
- No single use paper hot drink cups – we have banished paper cups from the site. Instead we will be selling souvenir ceramic mugs at cost price for all hot drinks. We will also encourage our audience to bring their own cups.
- Traders – our caterers use biodegradable packaging, plates, cups, glasses and cutlery in all cafes and bars on site.
- Recycling – we have full recycling facilities, and sort and crush waste on site to minimise transport.
- Transport – we work with Sustrans to encourage cyclists and Carshare to encourage people to share lifts.
- Paper – we use only e-tickets rather than paper printed tickets and our flyers, posters and programmes are printed on 100% recycled paper.