Here are the conditions of the ticket. Boring maybe, but important!
T&Cs of sale:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase, unless the event is cancelled. If the event is cancelled, then a face-value refund will be given, this means it doesn’t include your booking fee.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Animals are not permitted on site, unless they are guide dogs.
- Strictly no glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks, fire lanterns or balloons allowed on site.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 25 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
- Teenagers (aged 13 – 17) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian of 22 years and over. One ticket holding parent/guardian can accompany up to six people under the age of 18. Anyone who falls into that teenage bracket, who is found to have not been accompanied by someone over the age of 22 may be refused entry or ejected from the festival without a refund.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- Valley Fest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
- Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Friday and Saturday night.
- All vehicles and people entering site will be liable to be searched.
- If we have capacity, we will make some Sunday day tickets available.
- Festival-goers should be aware that Valley Fest takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage
- Drones can only be used if permission has been granted by the marketing team and relevant authorities.
- If you’re booking a bell tent, then please note: Ticketline Ltd will sell boutique structures on behalf of Valley Fest Ltd and Tinkerbell Tents. We are acting as agent on behalf of Tinkerbell Tents and will therefore be responsible for calculating commission and paying the balance of the monies to Tinkerbell Tents, who in turn will be responsible to you, the customer, for delivering the boutique camping.
Covid-19 specific clauses
1. In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
2. You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
3. To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you:
a. do not attend the Festival if*:
i. you have tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival;
ii. you display any symptoms of COVID 19;
iii. you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID 19 or who has tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival; or
iv. you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph 3.a and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply [where they are stricter than the provisions set out in this paragraph 3.a];
b. follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Festival. This may include testing on entry or prior to attending the Festival. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Festival and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
c. follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time)
d. download and use the government’s official COVID 19 tracing app or provide your contact details to a member of Festival staff as directed upon entering the Festival for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID 19; [you notify us if you test positive for COVID 19 after attending the Festival so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Festival].
4. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
a.refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
b.require that any attendee leaves the Festival where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19