Pop by View Point to hear some mind-expanding insights from one of our inspiring speakers or turn up for a wild and crafty session in the beautiful Community Farm venues (Roundhouse and Yurt). This is your space to absorb, contribute, question, investigate and experiment.
Our talks and workshops interweave themes of nature, wellbeing and creativity, with plenty of excuses to embrace the rejuvenating powers of being creative and exploring nature. You don’t want to miss any of these gems!
A few highlights
- Transformative Power of Art – Luke Jerram, public engagement artist
- How can Running Change Our Lives? – This Mum Runs and Chew Valley Snails
- Our Planet – Silverback Films, the producers of an original Netflix series, return with another important exploration of the environment through film
- Creative Kitchen and No Dig – Stephanie Hafferty, author and no-dig gardener
- Biophilia: Why Landscape Makes Us Feel Good – Dr Anna Farthing, UH Bristol Arts Director
- Back Her Business: Inspirational Women – SetSquared Bristol
- How to create your own forest garden – Rob Handy and Bryony Huntley
- Avon Needs Trees – Nikki Jones, global energy researcher
- Drawn to Nature – Watercolour Painting with Teas – Wild Folk
- Indigo Dye Workshops (T-shirts and Underwear) – Bedstraw & Madder (£5 fee)
- Smudge Stick Making / Vegan Kimchi Making – Primrose’s Kitchen (£5 fee)