“An optimist stays up til midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure it leaves.”
Thank you so very much for all the support you’ve shown us throughout these turbulent times.
We’re so grateful to each and everyone of you – those who rolled your tickets over, those of you who’ve told your friends about us, those of you who got involved in our virtual event, engaged with us on our social platforms and entered our competitions. Without you, we couldn’t do it, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You can hear what it means to us below (for those of you who missed our virtual event, this is Melissa who works on our communications team).
Bristol’s Food and Music Festival’s Christmas Cheery Playlist
Here’s a festive playlist for you, plenty of Deacon Blue for all you fans out there. You’ll find some firm favourites as well as some you may not have heard of. Rather like the line up! Just click on the image below and you’ll be taken to our spotify playlist.
Ticket competition time!
If you entered our Facebook competition to win a pair of tickets then read on…
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Valley Fest Ltd and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary but the winners must both like the Valley Fest Facebook page and sign up to our newsletter (because that’s where the winner will be announced)
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Monday 21st December at noon 2020.
- The winner: The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entry submissions. The winners will be announced in the Valley Fest newsletter on 22nd December. The decision of Valley Fest Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on 23rd December, Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right to pick a new winner, who will be emailed (without liability to the original winner).
- The Prize: There is one prize which consists of a pair of adult weekend Valley Fest tickets, the festival tickets, which will be emailed ahead of the event, all the other prizes will be redeemable at Valley Fest 2020 (30th July – 1st Aug)
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Valley Fest Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.