How you enter: During Virtual Valley Fest (between 6pm – 10pm), you need to tag somebody on Facebook who you think should be watching the broadcast and isn’t! You’ll need to tag them in response to the competition post that will go out during Saturday evening. You can enter multiple times but choose a different person to tag each time.
Prize: 2 adult weekend tickets to Valley Fest 2021; A family meat box from The Story, worth £95; A Thatchers Ciders gift pack, 3 bottles; A Yeo Valley thick and creamy family pack, including Little Yeos; 2 Valley Fest t-shirts, water bottles and tote bags
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Valley Fest Ltd and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Saturday 10pm 1st August 2020.
- The winner: The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entry submissions. The winners will be informed via social media. The decision of Valley Fest Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not make contact with us via Facebook or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 8th August, Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right to pick a new winner. Again this will be announced on the competition post (without liability to the original winner).
- The Prize: There is one prize which consists of a pair of adult weekend Valley Fest tickets, a gift pack of Thatchers cider, a family meat hamper from The Story, a Yeo Valley thick & creamy family pack, 2 Valley Fest t shirts, 2 Valley Fest water bottles, 2 Valley Fest bags. With exception of the festival tickets, which will be emailed ahead of the event, all the other prizes will be sent to the winner via postal delivery
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Valley Fest Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the unlikely event that some elements of the prize need to change (due to unforeseen circumstances), Valley Fest Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize(s) with something else at the festival of a similar value.