If you’re heading onto the farm this weekend, we have compiled a quick check list for you for key things to know;
- Parking is £10 for the weekend and £5 for the day but we are using it to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust
- There is a tractor with a trailer which can take you from the gate to the campsite
- Please note there is no glass on site – all glass will be confiscated by the gates team
- Bring a resuable water bottle – Bristol Water will be on hand for free refills at their water bar – we have banned sale of single use plastic bottles (we will have some water bottles on sale if you don’t have one)
- Bring a reusable coffee cup – we have banned disposable coffee cups. Again, we have special Valley Fest mugs on sale and proceeds will be going to the Teenage Cancer Trust
- Bring plenty of sun cream – it’s going to be a scorcher!
- Small camping stoves are allowed in the camp site but you will have to do any cooking in the designated cooking area
- We don’t have any cash points on site but most traders will have card facilities
- Gates open 12pm Friday 3rd August and the arena opens at 2pm
- On Saturday and Sunday the gates are open from 10am to 8pm
- Don’t forget your tweed for the Sunday Picnic and your Legend of the Lake fancy dress for Friday night!
All other dos and don’ts can be found here.
Luke can’t wait to welcome you onto his land!