Treat yourself to some tribal luxury at Valley Fest with cool canvas camping in snug Yurts.
For the ultimate tented accommodation you have to experience staying in a Yurt, comfortable and sturdy, cosy and magical.
● Hearthworks Yurts are full height and have a central skylight window, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring
● 9 ft Duo Yurt for 1-2 people (available with Simple or Classic furnishings)
● 12 ft Small Yurt for 2-4 people (choose Simple, Classic or Luxury furnishings)
● Classic Furnishings include handwoven rugs, large cushions, real sheepskins, backrest chairs, low wooden tables and lanterns
● Luxury Furnishings come complete with electric power and lighting, towels, mirrors, coathangers and more
● Single or Double Beds & bedding – book comfy futon mattresses with sheets, 13.5 tog duvets, pillows and woollen blankets
We want your time at the Valley Fest to be as relaxing as possible, so that you can enjoy yourselves and really make the most of the event.
● Pre-erected Yurts are ready for your arrival at the Festival
● Reception Tipi with staff to settle you in and make sure your stay goes smoothly
● Maintenance staff to look after the during the event
● Phone charging available in Luxury units and at Hearthworks Reception
● Showers and Toilets are situated conveniently close to the Yurts. You’ll have access to toilets and showers shared only with other glampers (those in bell tents, tipis and yurts). Non glampers have separate facilities.
For prices and to book online go to http://www.hearthworks.co.uk/festivals/valley-fest
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01749 321210.
Please buy your festival ticket first.